Tuesday 7 June 2011

Easily distracted (700 and 500)

Moving back home has given me a load of extra excuses not to to write. While everyone has been fed perfectly well, I couldn't move for all the half opened Jacob's cracker packets in the cupboard and couldn't get anything out without getting everything out. So, one major sort out later (do we really need those black beans whose best before date was somewhere n the nineties?) and I have space to move! I'm also sorting out, finally, the results of two families with children moving in together, and keeping all of his stuff, and all of my stuff, and then getting stuff which is ours...


In between I'm horribly easily distracted by a computer game called plants vs. zombies - yes, it is that stupid - and the urge to use up the 4 bars of cooking chocolate and three tins of cocoa powder by making chocolate chip muffins. On my brief moments in front of the office computer (that's what we're calling the playroom/storeroom/laundry room now) I did manage to weld the first five chapters of Marley into something and played with the idea of changing the beginning of borrowed time to better accommodate the ending. But the airing cupboard needs sorting...

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.