Saturday 9 July 2011

New plan - edit first, then write. (1800)

I'm going to try to edit first - since I hate it - and write the new stuff in the afternoons. On the plus side, I've written buckets today. All very badly, but the flow of the story is down.  I'm at about 43000 words now, and I've got 6000+ to go to my supervisor. Feels like halfway-ish. 
I've also spent the day walking around carpet warehouses and finding bargains. I haven't enjoyed doing a house up this much for many years, my husband hates all these decisions so he resists change as passionately as the cats. But he's having a go at moving into the house we technically inhabited for the first time four years ago. More wormy floors to find tomorrow, and my deposit came through from Winchester to help fund it! Lovely stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.