Thursday 7 January 2010

Hooray Hooray Hooray!

TMA02 came back in the nineties, and I am singing and dancing! The short story really perplexed me and I still didn't know what was expected of me for the commentary, but fiction is my natural genre and I'm thrilled that she liked it. And thank you to no.1 son who pointed out a few last minute irregularities, he needs to get on with his final TMA for A174 now. I don't care if I don't do well on the poetry, it doesn't matter as much as I'm not trying to be a poet (I want to be a novelist). It counts for 30% of the marks, which was very nerve-racking at the time because it adds a layer of extra stress. Why can't the last one be the heaviest weighted. Anyway, riding high so got to get on with the OCA one now!

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing, well done you! I was worried you wouldn't even be happy with 100%...

    Cathy (A215)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.