- Paddington is bloody miles from Ilfracombe (225), but adrenaline (and £200 in train fares for 2 adults!) got me there
- The agent was lovely and loved my book! More than I love my book! Someone has read and enjoyed my book (I'm sorry to go on, but this is the most exciting thing to me)
- She suggested broad and simple edits that will take me a day or two
- Promised me more feedback next week
- Bought me a nice afternoon tea and swapped war stories about life in general
- Told me she was now my agent
- Then she came and met Russ who was hanging about waiting for me, and was still lovely.
- She has ideas about how to sell my book!?!
Wednesday, 7 March 2012
I have an agent!
I'm too tired to blog properly but here's a quick summary:-