Tuesday 27 April 2010

OCA course finished

Having so enjoyed the OCA course that taught me to deal with criticism - and showed me that I have some natural talent for writing and plenty of room for improvement too. I'm waiting for the last comments from my tutor, the feedback is impressive. It was a relief though, it will be a relief to finish A215 too. I'm rather tempted to chuck the last assignment and ECA in as they are with a commentary each and move on! I'm tired of it - I've been doing courses flat out for a year and I would like a break before I get ahead on A363. On the plus side, I have loads of drafts of short stories to work on now. With family stuff going on I think I will relax a bit now until the summer when A363 and the book will need a bit of love and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.